Rehab was like a vacation

[gallery_main-0301_lindsay_milan_01.jpg]

    LINDSAY Lohan has exclusively revealed her trips to rehab have been like going on “vacation”. Actress Lindsay Lohan, who has been to rehab three times, told OK! Magazine her stints in the centre were like a “vacation” for her because they were positive experiences.

    She told us: “Well, the second two times I went into rehab, to be honest with you, I had to go because it was a court thing. It was an obligation. I had to do it to stay out of getting any jail time. And I took responsibility for that. And it was like a vacation.”


[gallery_main-0301_lindsay_milan_10.jpg]


    “I love meeting new people and seeing what they’ve been experiencing. That’s what I go through in different characters. And I met some great people.”

    “It was a nice time to shut everyone off for a while because there was so much noise. There were some things I had done… I had put myself in situations which I probably should have thought through.”


[gallery_main-0301_lindsay_milan_04.jpg]

    “But it was a positive experience. When I was there it was like, there’s a lot of people that I know who should really be here now, not for drugs or alcohol abuse - just to learn about life. The world is nuts.”

    And Lindsay says that despite her alcohol abuse in the past, she still occasionally has a celebratory drink, admitting: “It depends on the situation. I mean, yes…”

    But the 23-year-old says her drinking was never as bad as it was made out to be.

    When we asked if she’s careful around booze, she added: “Yeah. I mean, mind you, my drinking was never more than… I mean, here’s the thing, I have friends who would get so wasted at college. I have never been one to get drunk and act like that, that’s not who I am.

[gallery_main-0301_lindsay_milan_09.jpg]

    “When I was in school I didn’t drink, or even try one, until I was probably 18. Literally, and I’m not lying about that. I’m just some sort of a target for some reason! I’m made out all the time to be the bad guy!”

    Lindsay says time in rehab helped her to gain control of her life – and she’s now penning a book about her experiences.

    She told us: “I write a lot and it’s very therapeutic for me because then I can see what’s happening on paper. I’ve started writing a book. It’s going to take a while, all my life experiences. I started writing it a year ago. There’s a lot to put down, you know?”

[gallery_main-0301_lindsay_milan_13.jpg]
http://themusicbrothers.blogspot.com/
Eh. Lainey Gossip had an interesting theory about this wave of Lindsay Lohan interviews - Lainey thinks that Lindsay may be doing “exclusive” interviews as a way to get publications to put damaging stories on the back-burner. It’s a solid theory, considering people like Tiger Woods have done it. But this is Lindsay Lohan. What is so f-cking damaging to her rep at this point? A sex tape? It’s Lindsay, of course there’s a sex tape floating around. Drugs? Ah, YEAH. We already know that. So what could it possibly be? Nothing. What’s infinitely more likely, in my opinion, is that Lindsay is just giving interviews for the hell of it, to be relevant, because she thinks people care.

[gallery_main-0301_lindsay_milan_03.jpg]